FALL 2018 INTERNSHIPS
The Social Media Intern is responsible for helping to coordinate and executing the company’s social media strategy and working across key social media channels including Facebook and Instagram. This role offers the intern a total immersion into a digital marketing agency and the successful candidate will work closely with key members of staff and the agency’s clients to learn about social media, digital communications and marketing in a business to business environment.
The intern will gain experience in what day to day life is like in a digital agency, how to effectively use digital marketing to aid in business growth, and how to create curated content for specific industries & clients.
- Understands and can utilize emerging platforms, digital media, and web/social media management and measurement tools (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment, and manage projects from beginning to end
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Effective and prompt communication
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team Ability to multitask on multiple projects
- Currently enrolled student at accredited university in Marketing, Digital Marketing, or Design for college credit
Work with exciting brands in the Phoenix Valley!
Looking for self-starter, organized, and creative Team Members